Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cool, Cool Nandana

I have never been to Boracay. My daughter Niña has been there quite a few times; my daughter Kitkat spent two weeks there. I missed an opportunity to go there a few months back. My friend Nelia who extended the invitation has a parking business in Caticlan, which is a boat ride to Boracay.

Now being built in Boracay is Nandana Boracay Beach Hotel, a four-storey condotel on a 2,000 square meter property, with an infinity pool right in the middle of the structure when finished. There’ll be two side pool spas, according to the scale model I saw. And of course, the white sand beach is the come on. Construction now on-going, Nandana Boracay Beach Hotel is on Station 1, Barangay Balabay, Central Boracay. There’s even a Barangay Manoc-Manoc on the other side, facing Caticlan. I can’t tell where Asya is based on the map – this is a hotel owned by my client in a past life, Choy Cojuangco.

Nandana’s condotel units are the standard 30 plus square meters to 50 plus square meters, being offered at prices depending on payment plans, extending to up to 3 years. The architect, Felix S. Lim, is someone I had interviewed years ago when I launched China Steel Towers in Binondo. Oooooh, I remember that. We had a dragon dance right at the Hyatt Regency Hotel on Roxas Boulevard and the honored guest was FVR as in Fidel V. Ramos, when he was the Secretary of National Defense.

Nandana will be run by Crown Regency Hotels – and a promise of one-month stay a year is one of your perks. An annual return of US$8,400.00 to whoever acquires a unit is certainly enticing. Incidentally, I signed up as a broker. Any takers?

No comments: