Saturday, January 14, 2012

Condominium Living at its Best If you have the flair for it…

With the amiable assistance of Edna Jacob and her supervisor, I was presented a model unit for a three-bedroom condominium at the Flair, a DMCI project in the Mandaluyong-Shaw vicinity, very near other condominium projects that are sprouting in the area. To be exact, it’s on the corner of Reliance and Pines Streets.

I recall that such a unit has a price tag of Php5.4million for all of 76 sqm. including a balcony. Other units of course are priced differently depending on which floor and which wing. The current construction is for the first tower of two and the rest of FLAIR TOWERS community would consist of: swimming pools, pavilions, jogging trail, picnic groves, a basketball court, an observatory at the roof deck, and a children’s playground among others – urban living with resort-like comfort and amenities.

Still is my preferred developer, DMCI holds the patent for Lumiventt design technology from where the building draws light and air. In a previous blog, I described this to be the “sky patios” good for smoking lounges. Having been in the confines of a condominium building for over two years now, the ventilation I must say is an utmost necessity. I jog five times a week on the corridor and after ten rounds I feel not only claustrophobic but out of oxygen and clean air and that’s not to intend redundancy.

Given the scenario that there are other condominium projects in the vicinity and TV5 offices and studios are underway on the other block, I find that there may really be a demand for more open space. True enough, there will only be two towers in this DMCI-built community allowing for the open and managed space amenities. FLAIR TOWERS is by far the project among the DMCI portfolio that has the most open space in proportion.

Rethinking my options, still want to be on the ground where I can plant Rosal, Jasmine, Camia, and a small patch of vegetables and herbs. Where to find that is my next blog, wait and see…

No comments: